Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Life / Mind change by A. Bustos

Yesterday,



One of my training clients told me something that inspired me to tell you all. What she said was this, " Age is only a mind set". What an awesome quote to follow. Whenever I meet with someone for the first time going through an orientation session, some say "I cannot do that", "There is no way!" Every SINGLE time they prove themselves wrong. I see it every single day that somebody in one of classes or semi-private groups proves themself wrong.

Now, the majority of the people that have experienced AOS Abilene are adults, both men and women, ages ranging from 21- 95. The quote that came from my client sits the latter part of this demographic. She came to terms with herself that "Age is only a mind set". She also said that if "You want to change, and have the heart to want to change, then you WILL". Well, this client has changed in short amount of time, she has lost weight, improved mobility, increased flexibility, and has set a mindset that will change HER forever.

This just goes to show that Art of Strength training is for all wanting to change. Thank you for your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment