Friday, September 25, 2009

AOS Testimonial featuring Geri





Well,

Here is another great Art of Strength Testimonial. This features one of first clients, one that has stuck with us from the beginning. She has made gains and more gains. I am very proud to have her in our group of AOS clients. She is an inspiration to us all. Her name is Geri. Geri, is a woman with a huge appetite to make herself better each and every time! Thank you Geri for your hard work and keep it up because you are headed to the top! This question and quote was taken from Geri and these are her words!

How has Art of Strength helped you in achieving your goals? Have you noticed personal changes? What are they?

I have gained confidence, and strength. I am amazed every time I am there at the changes in my body. The stiffness is gone, the joint pain has disappeared I feel more agile and my body moves better. I have lost two pant sizes and feel all over better mentally and physically. This spills over into every part of my life. My employer has noticed my confidence growing to the point I was given a promotion to a position with more responsibility.


Enjoy the photos

No comments:

Post a Comment